Our Web Design Process:
The more information we learn about your web design request, the better we are able to understand how to approach your project.
Once we review your details we will do the following:
- Contact you via e-mail to discuss the details related to the scope of the website design or redesign based on the boxes checked.
- Provide you with a web design proposal outlining the specifics and confirming estimated pricing.
- Once the website design proposal is reviewed and the project is agreed upon, we will send you an official contract and invoice establishing our working relationship for your website design. At this time, half of the quoted price will be due (the other half will be due upon project completion).
- We keep the lines of communication open by updating you on the scheduled progress of your new website.
- When the design work is complete, we will send you a private link to your brand new website for review and revision.
- After the completion of the final design, you will receive instructions for basic website maintenance and operations. (Note: We offer ongoing website maintenance as an add-on at an additional cost).
That’s it! You’re officially the owner of a brand new website, tailored to meet your business needs.
We’ll make this process as smooth as possible. We look forward to working with you.
For general inquiries, please contact us here (click the link).